Tour to Uzbekistan: Secrets of Oriental masters
|Duration||8 days / 7 nights|
Tashkent – Khiva – Bukhara – Gijduvan – Yurt camp – Samarkand – Tashkent
airplane, train and vehicle
Tour cost per 1 pax:
The prices available upon request.
The tour price includes
- Accommodation at the following or similar hotels as per program:
– in Tashkent: “Shodlik Palace” (4*) (local standard) or similar (2 nights);
– in Khiva: “Arkanchi” (3*) or similar (2 nights);
– in Bukhara: “Fatima” (3*) or similar (2 nights);
– in Aydarkul: “Safary” yurt camp (1 night);
– in Samarkand: “Malika Classic” (3*) or similar (1 night);
- Meals: breakfasts – 7, lunches – 7 and dinners – 7;
- Transport services throughout program:
-for up to 2 pax on comfortable sedan car (up to 3 seats) with A/C;
-for 3-6 pax on comfortable microbus (up to 10 seats) with A/C;
-for 8-10 pax on comfortable midibus (up to 17 seats) with A/C.
- English speaking escort guide along the whole itinerary.
- Entrance fees for all excursion objects in program;
- All master-classes and demonstrations mentioned in the program;
- Visa support for Uzbekistan.
The tour price doesn't include:
- International air-tickets;
- Supplement for flight tickets Tashkent-Urgench (economy class) – 95$ per pax (subject to change);
- Supplement for train tickets Samarkand-Tashkent (economy class) – 28$ per pax (subject to change);
- Charge for consular fee at the Embassy of Uzbekistan;
- Charges for entries with photo- & video cameras;
- Tips for guides and drivers.
UZBEK MASTER CLASSES PHOTO
VIDEO REVIEWS OF OUR TOURISTS
BOOK YOUR TOUR RIGHT NOW
and additionally get
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TOURISTS COMING TO UZBEKISTAN