Foreign citizens and stateless persons can enter to country and pass through its territory only having the Uzbek visas.
Bilateral non-visa regime is established for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan (up to 60 days), Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine.
Non-visa regime for a period of 30 days from the date of entry into the territory of Uzbekistan is established for citizens of the State of Israel, the Republic of Indonesia, the Republic of Korea, Malaysia, the Republic of Singapore, the Republic of Turkey and Japan.
In addition, a visa-free regime is introduced for the crews of aircraft of foreign airlines carrying out regular flights to Uzbekistan.
Also from February 10, 2018, a simplified procedure for issuing tourist visas without visa support at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan and letters of invitation from a travel company in Uzbekistan for citizens of the following countries is provided:
2. Republic of Albania
4. Republic of Bulgaria
5. Bosnia and Herzegovina
7. People’s Republic of China (including the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China)
8. Republic of Croatia
9. Republic of Finland
11. Republic of Greece
12. Kingdom of Denmark
13. Republic of Estonia
14. Republic of India
17. State of Kuwait
18. Republic of Lithuania
21. Republic of Macedonia
22. Republic of Malta
25. Kingdom of the Netherlands
26. New Zealand
27. Kingdom of Norway
28. Sultanate of Oman
29. Republic of Portugal
31. Republic of San Marino
32. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
33. Republic of Serbia
34. Slovak Republic
35. Republic of Slovenia
36. Kingdom of Sweden
37. United Arab Emirates
38. United States of America
Registration of tourist visas to Uzbekistan for citizens of the above-mentioned countries should be carried out in Embassies and Consulates of Uzbekistan within two working days, not counting the day of reception of documents.
If your passport is not included in the list of countries with a simplified regime, or if you plan to receive a visa upon arrival at the airport in Tashkent, our company will help you to issue visa support for obtaining a tourist visa in Uzbekistan. To do this, you must at least book a hotel through our company for the entire period of your stay in Uzbekistan.
There are two steps to get a tourist visa to Uzbekistan:
1. Organizing the visa support (getting the confirmation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (further, MFA))
2. Obtaining the visa in Embassy, Consulate of Uzbekistan abroad or in Consulate department of MFA at the airport upon arrival to Tashkent.
Visa support process is following:
Visa support is a procedure to assist to obtain the Uzbekistan tourist visa. Visa support is organized by Travel Company which has a license of the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Tourism Development. Travel Company will submit the tourist details to MFA. The MFA will consider documents from 7 up to 15 working days. Then they will send the confirmation by telex to the Embassy or Consulate of Uzbekistan in the country where tourist plans to obtain the visa. The Travel Company will send the tourist by e-mail or by fax an approved Letter of Invitation with the reference number (confirmation number of MFA).
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs reserves the right to deny an application for visa support without providing explanations on denying reason.
For visa support performance we need the following details:
1. Passport copy (good quality scanned option)
2. Letter of employment (letter from the place of your job with showing your jon position on the official letterhead). Here you may find a sample of the letter.
3. The period of your staying in Uzbekistan
4. Place of visa obtaining (for example, Embassy of Uzbekistan in the country where you are residing). In case if the country does not have an Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the visa can be obtained at the airport in Tashkent upon arrival. This service remains at the discretion of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan and is confirmed separately.
5. Copy of your flight tickets.
After getting our Invitation Letter with the confirmation number of MFA you may apply to the Embassy or Consulate of Uzbekistan. There you will be asked to fill-in the visa application form, provide one passport-size photo and valid passport. Please take note that you have also to pay the consular fee. Consular fee for getting visa to Uzbekistan you may see here.
There are Consular missions and Embassies of Uzbekistan in the following countries.
Obtaining the Uzbekistan visa at the airport of Tashkent upon arrival.
It is possible to obtain Uzbekistan visa at Tashkent International Airport, if there is no Uzbekistan Embassy or Consulate of Uzbekistan in the country, where you are residing at the moment of the visa obtaining.
More information about Uzbekistan visa you may see on the web-site of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan.
More information about customs regulations of Uzbekistan, you can find here.