Foreign citizens and stateless persons can enter to country and pass through its territory only having the Uzbek visas.
Bilateral non-visa regime is established for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan (up to 60 days), Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine.
Depending of the aim of the trip, there are a few types of the visa: diplomatic, service, work, tourist and transit. Travel Company can assist to get only tourist visa to Uzbekistan.
We can provide tourist visa support for you in case you at least book a hotel via our company for the whole period of your staying in Uzbekistan and pay for it.
There are two steps to get a tourist visa to Uzbekistan:
1. Organizing the visa support (getting the confirmation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (further, MFA))
2. Obtaining the visa in Embassy, Consulate of Uzbekistan abroad or in Consulate department of MFA at the airport upon arrival to Tashkent.
Visa support process is following:
Visa support is a procedure to assist to obtain the Uzbekistan tourist visa. Visa support is organized by Travel Company which has a license of the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Tourism Development. Travel Company will submit the tourist details to MFA. The MFA will consider documents from 7 up to 15 working days. Then they will send the confirmation by telex to the Embassy or Consulate of Uzbekistan in the country where tourist plans to obtain the visa. The Travel Company will send the tourist by e-mail or by fax an approved Letter of Invitation with the reference number (confirmation number of MFA).
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs reserves the right to deny an application for visa support without providing explanations on denying reason.
For visa support performance we need the following details:
1. Passport copy (good quality scanned option)
2. Letter of employment (letter from the place of your job with showing your jon position on the official letterhead). Here you may find a sample of the letter.
3. The period of your staying in Uzbekistan
4. Place of visa obtaining (for example, Embassy of Uzbekistan in the country where you are residing). In case if the country does not have an Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the visa can be obtained at the airport in Tashkent upon arrival. This service remains at the discretion of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan and is confirmed separately.
5. Copy of your flight tickets.
After getting our Invitation Letter with the confirmation number of MFA you may apply to the Embassy or Consulate of Uzbekistan. There you will be asked to fill-in the visa application form, provide one passport-size photo and valid passport. Please take note that you have also to pay the consular fee. Consular fee for getting visa to Uzbekistan you may see here.
There are Consular missions and Embassies of Uzbekistan in the following countries.
Obtaining the Uzbekistan visa at the airport of Tashkent upon arrival.
It is possible to obtain Uzbekistan visa at Tashkent International Airport, if there is no Uzbekistan Embassy or Consulate of Uzbekistan in the country, where you are residing at the moment of the visa obtaining.
More information about Uzbekistan visa you may see on the web-site of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan.
More information about customs regulations of Uzbekistan, you can find here.